hostgator coupon EPICA SEIF AL DIN: Rihanna - S&M featuring Britney Spears music video

Friday, April 29, 2011

Rihanna - S&M featuring Britney Spears music video


Rihanna - S&M featuring Britney Spears music video

Rihanna's song S&M featuring Britney Spears has made it on the the list of top 100 songs. S&M arrived on the top new songs list on 2011-04-25. It's initial debut was at #1. Want more? This is a great place where you can listen to Rihanna S&M featuring Britney Spears and watch more top 100 songs.

CLICK THIS LINK to download Rihanna - S&M featuring Britney Spears.

Images about Rihanna S&M featuring Britney Spears

rihanna S&M feat Britney Spears S&M 2011 rihanna 2011
S&M song Rihanna featuring Britney Spears singing s&m rihanna top new songs

Comments about S&M

Of course IT FEELS Decent TO? BE Bad Since YOU SOLD YOUR SOUL TO THE DEVIL.You are NO LONGER A GD GIRL

I really like this song and would really like it even more if all the comments had been from riri's fans not her haters; if u dnt like this then okay ur entitled to ur opinion but dnt commence calling her a devil worshipper,? bad "role model" etc. Rihanna is Incredible, this song is so enjoyable to listen and dance too, why can't everybody just put away the hate and just dance?

sadism&masochism

the song is amazing very good? job rihanna i appreciate you

I really hate this song.

When my daughter sung S&M it really blew my mind. Rihanna should be ashamed of herself for this song! :(

I can't get this awesome song out of my head...sticks and stones can break my bones. I love it!!!

Not one of Rihanna's best singles, but I think it does deserve to be at the top of the charts.

After about the one hundredth time listening to this song and watching the music video, I think I've had enough.

XoXo Luv U Rihanna!

Is this not an official remix of S&M? I watched the video a few times and love the song.

This song was my 1st download of the day.


Watch and listen to the best top new songs at top new songs of 2011.

Top New Songs links you might like:

Rihanna site

s&m