hostgator coupon EPICA SEIF AL DIN: Hood Rat

Monday, May 2, 2011

Hood Rat

 




Hey ratbags!  Just a few quick piccies from last week when I was in LA and the sun was shining, now ironically I'm home in a place name after sunshine and it won't stop raining :-( .
This furry little caterpillar cloak is my favourite new wardrobe addition and was perfect for a day of Venice beach boardwalk market stalking with Sarah, Krystal, Hayley and mia Pursey.  Also wearing my  new favourite bag of all time from Terry of Buffalo Girl.
Super stoked to be home again now and counting down the days til I head to Sydney for Rosemount Australia Fashion Week..xx

Shearling Vest: Evil Twin, Jumper: Dotti, Boots: Soles, Shorts: One Teaspoon, Bag: Buffalo Girl
Big thankyou also to the lovely & talented Aaron Gonzalez for the photography!