hostgator coupon EPICA SEIF AL DIN: LUNCH LADIES @@@@

Thursday, March 10, 2011

LUNCH LADIES @@@@

 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I know that most of the fluff on blogs at the moment is surrounding the fall RTW 2010 and yes I must admit I too make time to go onto style.com and check out some of new arrays of creativity that are gracing the runways. Nothing much was catching my attention until I moved my cursor over to Douglas Hannant and clicked on his name.

COLOR, PATTERNS, FRINGE, ART!!!
Before I knew it my mouth was wide open and I knew that this collection had stirred a warm sensation within my heart. Love the graffiti paint endorsed pants! Within this collection I could really see that Douglas Hannant was trying to get the essence of EXPRESSION out in the runway by using enticing colorful patterns while at the same time never stepping an inch away from chic.